Monday, April 26, 2010

And...take a breath--here is what we have been doing

Where have I been? Well, here is what I have been doing for a few weeks....

Buying a house!!! That has been taking up most of my time. I have been riding my bike a lot more--deciding to get involved with triathlons. I fell off my bike a few weeks ago and am almost healed up from that. I have been getting off of work and coming straight home to play with Gabriel for a few hours each day. I went to a crawfish bowl. I gave 3 talks, 3 weekends in a row at St. Clare's with Erin. I cleaned out my car.  I took Gabriel to the bike shop to get mine checked out since I wrecked on it and he was drooling like crazy...of course it could be a result of him pre-teething.  I would like to think it's because he wants to start biking really soon!!  I got an iphone.  I took Erin on a really nice date.  We hung out with our friends for his birthday.  Thinking about starting a business of some sort just to get experience with running one.  I have been cuddling with Erin and kissing all over Gabriel.  Here are a few videos of our lovely son....

Today Gabriel rolled from his back to his front for the first time!!!



We also finally got him laughing on camera.  I think this is my favorite out of any video we have taken!!!  Makes you just want to bite his cheek :)  I know I know, it's an Italian thing.

2 comments:

  1. Gabriel is adorable!

    Glad to hear things are going well for you and Erin! Congrats on the house. I can't wait to visit. LOVE YOU BOTH. Bite Gabriel on the cheek for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I will!! We love you too and can't wait to see you soon!! We will be in New Orleans this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete