Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where have I been? I'll tell ya...

This past Friday (yesterday), we closed on our first house.  This past week was very hectic getting everything together for it.  After closing, we went to the house to make an initial to-do list.  Today we picked out the paint colors we wanted for THE ENTIRE HOUSE (yes, the entire interior is getting a face lift).  I also wiped down all the base boards and trim everywhere (except for 2 rooms which will be done tomorrow) and then did touch up on some things to prepare for paint.

We have some great friends coming over to help paint.  My brother-in-law, Ryan, is driving in this week from Baton Rouge for a few days to help!!!  How awesome!!

Well, I will post some pictures soon of the house (not sure when).  I will also do my best to update as often as possible.

Pray for Erin.  She has been sick for the last week and I just feel so bad she can't be 100% to be as energetic and excited as I am about our first home this initial weekend.  I know she is excited, but her newly developed sinus infection is allowing her to enjoy her days very much.  I love her and everything she has been able to do while being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment