Friday, September 3, 2010

Trip up to camp

Erin, Gabriel, and I had quite a trip up to camp.  I am one of those people who would rather drive straight through only stopping to fill up the car so I can get there as fast as possible.  If you have to go to the restroom, go while I am filling the car up :)

Well, after getting married and having Gabriel, there are some sacrifices I have to make...like adding a lot of time to travel when going from Texas to North Carolina!

Here are some pictures of our journey up here.  I will have more pictures of North Carolina in the next few days.

Gabriel had a blast getting out of the car at Subway!!


This is a McDonald's immediately north of Atlanta--quaint!


Erin feeding Gabriel right after exiting the interstate--he was sick of being in the car.

The weather is great, the mountains are relaxing, and Gabriel is having a blast!!  So far this has been a great vacation and it's only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment