Saturday, October 9, 2010

Busy busy busy

Wow, what a weekend so far!

Yesterday after getting off of work, Erin, Gabriel, and I went to a party at our friend's house (Dan and Maria).  We had such a good time.

This morning started with a men's group that we have started.  We said a rosary, had some discussion and then challenged each other to be better men.  After that, I went and played football with some friends from work and others.  I know I will be sore tomorrow for sure!

Then Gabriel and I dropped Erin off for a haircut and came back to the house to eat some lunch.  After picking Erin up, I went to a friend's house (Nick) to make something for a company picnic next weekend.

Finally, it's home to rest and watch some football.  Oh yeah--my friend, Matt, and I decided today that we are going to join the Knights of Columbus at our church here in Houston.

That's what has been going on in my life for the past 24 hours  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment